23.1. How to download the STL files of TurtleBot3.¶
You can download it in the following way.
We released the TurtleBot3 Friends hardware design file at the link below.
So, you can download the STL files directly from each Onshape address as shown in the following figures.
- Sign in. (If you do not have an ID, you have to create one.)
- Click the “toggle tab manager” (A menu will appear on the left side of the browser.)
- Click the “Parts folder”
- Right-click on the icon of the file you want to download.
- Click the “Export...”
- Finally, you can download the output file type you want.
23.2. Intel® Joule™ USB-C port is not recognized on Windows 10.¶
Some users have reported that the USB-C port is not recognized on Windows 10 when they were trying to update BIOS. Please check below link that describes the solution that worked out(Thanks for rknlhrqy and VRAORESEARCH).
23.3. Can I charge the battery when the battery is connected to Turtlebot3?¶
Charging and discharging the battery at the same is NOT recommended and this may void the warranty of the product. If Turtlebot3 needs to be turned on while charging/replacing battery, please follow below procedure:
- Connect SMPS 12V 5A to OpenCR(http://www.robotis-shop-en.com/?act=shop_en.goods_view&GS=1366&GC=GD0B0102)
- Disconnect the depleted battery from OpenCR
- Connect the depleted battery to battery charger or replace the depleted battery with a fully charged battery
- Connect the fully charged battery to OpenCR
- Disconnect SMPS 12V 5A from OpenCR